speed setup

Anyone know where can i find a walktough or teachout for setup upload and download speed according to my internet connection?
Thank you

http://wiki.bitcomet.com/

On that wiki for speed setting for Bitcomet was so out date.
On my internet connection upload and download speed are almost the same as 540Mbps,
so what should i set for my Bitcomet upload and download speed ?
How many torrents can i running at the same time?
Please advise.

You can limit the upload speed to 50~200Mbps when downloading, and then release the upload speed limit after the download is complete. The reason why the upload speed is limited when downloading is because the high upload speed may cause the hard disk speed bottleneck and affect the download speed. - Google Translate

BitComet does not have a limit on the number of torrents running at the same time. You can manually limit the number of torrents running at the same time in the BitComet settings, or decide how many torrents to run at the same time according to the computer’s hardware usage. - Google Translate

I don’t speak English, sorry

First of all, your English is good. I dont know how to type Chinese in computer.
Anyway the max upload on Bitcomet is 10000KB/s which is 10mbps, please advise.

If you isp no bandwidth traffic limit, it assign the value unlimited

If adjusting the upload speed limit of the software does not work, and the speed test of the network is also normal, then it is possible that your ISP has restrictions on this aspect that prevent you from having a higher upload speed

thank you