没整明白长效种子

如果已经有一个热门种子简称V1,这个时候因为文件缺陷比如漏了某集的外挂字幕
这个时候加上了这个字幕重新做种为V2,此时V1用户在下载的同时是否也能从V2资源获得下载速度?或者此时V1用户已经完成成为长效种源,是否会通过长效种子上传给V2的用户?如果V1和V2用户普通网络下不互通,那是否双方通过长效种子能互通上传下载?注 V1 V2文件相同,除了多了外挂字幕

可以的,这就是长效的目的,可以看看wiki或者实测一下就知道了。

Due to the fact that in LT-Seeding protocol resources are being identified using a hash value that is being calculated per file this means that through LT-Seeding you could even get the same files from peers belonging to another torrent swarm (i.e. a torrent swarm using a .torrent file with a different info-hash than the BitTorrent swarm for which you’re currently being a peer), as long as at least some files of the alternative torrent are identical (on a binary level, thus yielding the same file-hash) to the ones of your current torrent and LT file hashes have been uploaded to the server for those files.
官方这一句话意思:一个文件,存在多个不同种子文件内部,比如A种子文件有个mp4文件,B种子文件也有这个mp4,就可以同时打通做下载

A BitComet client must have an open port! LAN users must make sure they have an open port (i.e. the status light is green).
这句话意思,必须要绿灯,拥有外网端口,才能进行长效上传

Note: LT-Seeding is being inactivated automatically (and cannot be enabled) for any task added to the Task List if the torrent is a private one (i.e. it bears the private key in the info dictionary of the .torrent file).
*benefits of comet ID are not available on torrents issued by trackers requiring the “private flag” (i.e. private torrents).
这句话意思是,PT私有种子会强制禁用长效种子和登录用户账号获益功能

官方介绍:long-term_seeding [BitComet Wiki]

1個讚

谢谢,知道了

我这是开启ipv6了吗?

比特彗星上统计分类可以看到是否TCP已开放,ipv6不一定是公网

统计分类是哪一个?

我知道是统计,下一个是什么

在统计分区里面往下翻找到TCP监听端口和UDP监听端口,展开之后就可以查看ipv4和ipv6端口是否开放了